Do you want to make your own homemade facial treatments, but don't have a lot of time to spend researching recipes, or crafting complicated products?
You're overwhelmed by the glut of DIY skin recipes out there that are just too complex...
You don’t want to spend tons of money on obscure, expensive ingredients...
And, frankly, you just don’t have the TIME to spend hours researching recipes or making complicated products...
I've got you covered, friend!
27 fast and easy recipes for making your own fresh facial masks and scrubs
All recipes whip up in 5 minutes (or less!)
Only inexpensive ingredients needed, most of which you already have in your kitchen, or can find at the grocery store
Quick-to-use treatments (seriously, 5 minutes for a complete at-home facial routine!)
How to do an at-home facial step-by-step instructions
75 pages, digital PDF download
You'll get immediate access upon purchase, so you can start crafting right away! Read in the in-class viewer, or download to any device. No physical book will be shipped.
Getting Started with Homemade Skin Care
5-Minute Facial Routine
- Vanilla Lavender Milk Mask
- Buttermilk Rose Mask
- Cooling Spearmint Mask
- Fresh Apricot Blueberry Mask
- Strawberry Shortcake Mask
- Berry Smoothie Facial Mask
- Oatmeal and Lavender Scrub
- Cherry Pie Facial Mask
- Rose Chamomile and Oat Mask
- Fresh Cucumber Mint Mask
- Strawberry Chocolate Mask
- Peaches and Cream Mask
- Sunny Calendula Scrub
- Granola Facial Polish
- Creamy Carrot Vitamin-Rich Mask
- Cranberry Antioxidant Facial
- Cardamom Chamomile Clay
- Fresh Apple Walnut Mask
- Pumpkin Enzyme Facial
- Peppermint Patty Scrub
- Sweet Orange Poppyseed Scrub
- Hot Cocoa and Marshmallow Mask
- Sweet Orange and Sage Facial
- Banana Cream Pie Mask
- Chocolate Mousse Mask
- Creamy Rice Pudding Facial Polish
- Coffee and Cream Scrub